Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VCM Tunning Software

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
be keen to see what difference it makes

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
hey fellas i also spoke to greg frm vcm and he told me another 3-4 wks,that was at the start of this month.still havnt seen anything on ther weby yet :(

old holden v8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 175 Alloytech
Any news yet?

(sorry to drag up an old thread..)

:)

Laurie

greengoose999

vz SV6 ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed M6 Ls1 Calais
just spoke to a guy from a automotive place in silverwaterand the guy said full custom tunes are available. he said he has not done a 190 yet but has done a 175 and said its not so much in power and torque gains but there is a increase about 15-20kw on the 175 but he said the car is more drivable and alot more responsive and will use less fuel and will be a smoother drive. so might be able to get a bit more from the 190 motor. he said the tunes cost about $990.
and i also asked about cams. and he said he can get cams for the motor if i wanted to go that way for more power.

cheers

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
just spoke to a guy from a automotive place in silverwaterand the guy said full custom tunes are available. he said he has not done a 190 yet but has done a 175 and said its not so much in power and torque gains but there is a increase about 15-20kw on the 175 but he said the car is more drivable and alot more responsive and will use less fuel and will be a smoother drive. so might be able to get a bit more from the 190 motor. he said the tunes cost about $990.
and i also asked about cams. and he said he can get cams for the motor if i wanted to go that way for more power.

cheers

wats the name of the business? 15-20kws sounds pretty good.do u know how he did it? like wat tools/program? im still abit confused as to wether i should check out the tune by powerchip which takes it to 192kws and 343nm and this when does it get here tune from vcm.20kws for under a grand is nice tho.cmon guys were are uz?heard anything yet

highlander_69r

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SE
was that on a stocko car or one with zorst and cai?

dagar187

ls1nder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ-SS
i think ive heard of those guys,there pretty good i hear,bn around long time.still dont know wats going on with the vcm guys,might have to c wat silvr auto can do for me.so if its a custum tune wats gonna happen when we go to service bak with the dealers? will they see it and reprogram it? just dont wanna waste dosh over and over thats all.

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
VCM Alloytec beta tuning software

VCM Suite Australasia is proud to announce the availability of HP Tuners BETA software upgrade for the Alloytec V6 engine range.

A commercial release will be available following the successful completion of BETA testing.

http://www.vcm-suite.com.au/alloytec_beta.html

still like to know when it will be available, once all the kinks are ironed out.