Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve '07 dash rattle.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
A common misconception is that premium brand vehicles dont suffer from the same issues as more affordable brands. This is untrue as it happens accross the board.

Build quality is generally higher on premium brands but they still have issues and recalls just like the good old Commos :)

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
A common misconception is that premium brand vehicles dont suffer from the same issues as more affordable brands. This is untrue as it happens accross the board.

Build quality is generally higher on premium brands but they still have issues and recalls just like the good old Commos :)

Believe me.. I'm fully aware of that! Been watching Mercedes go backwards for years! lol. Like I said.. it wasn't a rant at Holden.. just a general whinge.. I'll get over it! lol

Lance2560

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6exec
abit off the topic guys, but every late model ute i see , seems to have a big ding in the tail gate, is this from the tow-bar? :hmmm:

Lance2560

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6exec
ah thanks for TinSnips ive always wondered why, yeah never seen it on a VE but jesus alot of other's i have

cheers lance

evoke the squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
Phoned a Holden Service Centre here in Adelaide and was informed of a 12 month warranty only for dash vibration or rattle. Hoping it plays up when during vehicle inspection next week, BUT will refuse to pay mega dollars for an accurate diagnosis and cure. In fact, what are your chances of potentially experiencing further problems if the dash is removed then re-installed?

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Not from towbar, from reversing into posts than are generally lower than the height of the tray :(

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Surely not with genuine towbars?