Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE alloytec manifold

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
ive modded my intake manifold a long while ago...

just been modded again... pics up when this round is finished...
this round has been more a visual mod than the performance of round 1...

1989mitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6 ute
Digging up old threads here guys but im back on track after quite a bad accident and can still offer port matching to suit mace intake spacers on all alloytec engines.

Few options, You can send me your upper and lower manifolds along with your mace intake spacers, if you dont have spacers let me know in advance and i can supply them. Extra $165 for spacers

Or, if you own a ve manifold i can do a exchange for my modded manifold, Im not 100% sure but can someone confirm if all alloytec manifolds are the same if so id be able to do exchange between models vz/ve and 175/195.
Ill buy vz/ve upper and lower manifolds if any one has some around, Also any one with a ve willing to put there car on a dyno run it than fit my manifolds and run it again, if there is a gain ill leave my manifolds with you car and take yours for $200. Of course this is local area only sydney, wollongong canberra area.

Both options will cost $350 plus postage costs and $165 if you dont have the spacers. Pm if you would like to place an order or for any other info.

Will travel or meet half way for a fee if you wish to exchange manifolds.

Last edited:

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Digging up an old thread but did anyone end up getting dyno results to see how much of a difference this mod made?

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
My average 0-100 is 7.5 with stock manifold, I've port matched my new one and taken 3-4 mm off the inside humps. I'll test my new manifold in the coming weeks and let you all know how I go.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sweet cheers. Ive got a complete spare engine that I cant sell so im thinking of playing around with the manifold and seeing what I can do with it.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I've been thinking about getting a manifold from a wrecker and having a play around as well , for my SV6 , I bought a spare for my old ecotec that I polished up a few years back for about $40 , not sure on the Alloytec ones .

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
I got a manifold, throttle body map sensor and nearly all hoses for 50$ of some fella, i got pretty lucky but they are out there just gotta keep looking. I'm thinking of cutting out the edges underneath just behind the throttle body where it splits into two passages and welding a plate so there's more room. Dunno if it'll be worth the f@$k around though.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
There shouldnt be restricters as such but the factory manifold will be slightly restrictive. Swap them for extractors and it will open it up.

Rileymax

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 Vz Commodore
Did anyone end up getting some power figures with the port matching? I know this is an old thread but if you're still doing it and theres a decent increase, I'd be interested