Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Grill

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Its just an SS bodykit with twin fog lights rather than one a side, the front lion badge removed, no front numberplate and the step in peice under the number plate removed. Its also had the grill section re-shaped so that it comes in further and is kept more angular in its bottom design.

Obviously you'll need to retain the number plate anyway, but you could probably manage to re-shape the grill like that and have the step in peice under the numberplate removed also. Might cost a fair bit though to get someone to do it properly.

JT Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Its just an SS bodykit with twin fog lights rather than one a side, the front lion badge removed, no front numberplate and the step in peice under the number plate removed. Its also had the grill section re-shaped so that it comes in further and is kept more angular in its bottom design.

Obviously you'll need to retain the number plate anyway, but you could probably manage to re-shape the grill like that and have the step in peice under the numberplate removed also. Might cost a fair bit though to get someone to do it properly.

Yeh, at closer inspection and comparison with a stock ss/sv6 bodykit I can see what u mean. I'll tell my friend it's a no go unless he has the dough.

Cheers, Jared

VY.abercrombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S soon to be SS
looks like a whole diferent bar to me. sort of like the vz ss/sv6 compared to the ss x concept car... if u no what i mean. if i had a ve i would want to get my hands on one of those asap ! looks tuff as !

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Likes the photoshop special, and likes the Green VEs grill. Anything is better than a chev grill.

vedanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
hi do u think the ss grill will fit on my omega

simon.w

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I have painted all of my badges black.. along with my wheels! Happy with the result.

Attachments

• VE-black-outs.gif
    VE-black-outs.gif
    428.5 KB · Views: 2,515

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I have painted all of my badges black.. along with my wheels! Happy with the result.

Simon: What type of paint did you use to paint them black? Any problems with the paint flaking off the chrome?

Reaper

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
What type of paint did you use to paint them black? Any problems with the paint flaking off the chrome?

buy a cheap fake lion badge, polish it and all the cheap chrome paint will be gone, leaving a black lion badge.

we used to that all the time with the mustang horse, work like a charm ;)