Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE (hopeful) mod list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Sigh, needed to relive the lol's. There's always someone who feels the need to carry on like this, makes the forums interesting. This basically reads "My mate's penis is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big"

Which then makes me wonder how you know how big his penis is?

If that's how you read it mate, to each his own haha I'm not a homophobe. Haha just can't win on a forum I guess it was worth a try. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Arguing over opinions, noone wins lets just say cars are great! But Holden's are better? Can we agree On that...?
With regards to 6 cylinders, holden fail.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Show me a VE SV6 with stock engine internals, stock diff and stock trans running 10's and I'll never speak ill of the Holden 6 again.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Show me an elderly turtle in the desert hunting fresh zebra and I'll never speak Ill of turtles again. Dude your just stating the impossible then telling me to prove it with reward of you being quite... I never said they can even do low twelves I said we raced a bogan oops stock xr6 my bad and he didn't have a chance I'm sorry It never occurred to me he was SOOOO bogan as to slap the turbo badges on. Ok ?

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
They aren't made STOCK to be the fastest, show me a stock xr6 totally standard doing tens? Shouldn't you hate fords as well...? Mate your taking this way to far what if they released the twin turbo v6 gm was developing what then would you jump sides...? A car is what it is TO WHOEVER OWNS IT you might hate my piece of **** haha but I love it and nothing you can say about alloytechs will deter me, and I'm guessing the same counts to you yeah turbo fords are quicker... But I'd rather have a Holden than a ford, and I'm guessing you have your alliance's too. This honestly is way off topic, the dude just wants his car faster haha

Budget:

1. Cold air intake
2. Mace manifold insulators
3. FULL exhaust systems
4.(if you willing to sacrifice fuel economy)
Diff gear swap
5.cpr 6 manifold
6. Tune

It'll still cost a bit but it's a start

All out:
1.side mount capa supercharger
And associated bits.
Haha

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
With regards to 6 cylinders, holden fail.

Just to reword this:
"Holden 6's fail as a performance car, however as far as they go for their intended purpose they satisfy many"
"turbo barra's are absolute weapons"

the end

Status
Not open for further replies.