Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE (hopeful) mod list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I don't know why every thread like this has to turn into a V6 vs V8 bash. I drive a VXV6, have done for nearly 5 years, And I still love tinkering with it and spending money on it. Sure one day I might convert it to an L67,

Betchya don't! :)

And I might buy a V8, but I'll certainly keep my VX, and the TC might keep his car. At the end of the day, if you enjoy it, and it's done tastefully, nobody can tell you that you have wasted your money.

I was actually agreeing with you but then found this :s:

2a4sfhu.jpg

2nh0nfa.jpg

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
I see nothing wrong with that. I picked a colour and stuck with it, and it matches the outside of the car. It's still a work in progress, the black headlining is next all the vz ss.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Just so you know I can think of at least 10 stock FG's in the 12's, just sayin

Wouldn't suprise me. I've got 3 mates with xr6t's and the things go hard!. I was just going by what my Motor magazine said.

My point was, are n/a alloytec's faster? Nahhhh! Lol

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
So it's turned from a ve mod list to how my mate has afforded it all under 10g...? And the fact that we must have obviously raced a fully sick xr6 brogan with turbo badges...? I am done trying to justify to a bunch of middle aged men why Having a six is just as good if not better than an 8.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
So it's turned from a ve mod list to how my mate has afforded it all under 10g...? And the fact that we must have obviously raced a fully sick xr6 brogan with turbo badges...? I am done trying to justify to a bunch of middle aged men why Having a six is just as good if not better than an 8.
I'm 27, having a N/A 6 is a bad idea.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Arguing over opinions, noone wins lets just say cars are great! But Holden's are better? Can we agree On that...?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Arguing over opinions, noone wins lets just say cars are great! But Holden's are better? Can we agree On that...?

you're asking a guy with a g6et to agree that holdens are better? lol.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Honestly it's a car he can spend all the money he wants, it won't affect your lives so why be nasty? If you think he's silly doing up a six then keep it a thought yes it is a bit lagging seeing the I'm doing up my six thread but there are 500 rwhp sixes out the in the alloytech world. I have a mate that's done some work to his series II and Ive been in the car with him and left a xr6t in his dust, and he hasn't even touched the FI topic yet so let's just see where this takes us.

Sigh, needed to relive the lol's. There's always someone who feels the need to carry on like this, makes the forums interesting. This basically reads "My mate's penis is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis big"

Which then makes me wonder how you know how big his penis is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Status
Not open for further replies.