Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE HSV Maloo Fog Light

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Hi all, My 2010 SV6 has a maloo front bar on it and the passenger side fog light lense has been smashed by a rock, I cant for the life of me find a new fog light assembly on the net to buy.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy? Or is selling/Wrecking?

Thanks in advance.

spewin.png

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Holden Spare Parts? Price will be over the top but they'll have them...

As a side note your cats eyes look awesome! Are they done in the OEM headlight assemblies? If so how? By who? Or are they new headlight assemblies?

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Ive checked the price via holden and $250 is ridiculous hense why i am looking elsewhere.

The LEDs are from "Spectrum angel eye's" on ebay, the web, and facebook, use the existing headlights and its a bitch to fit but they are awesome, ive wired them as DRL lights so whenever the ignition it on so are they, multicolour selection as well.

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
Ive checked the price via holden and $250 is ridiculous hense why i am looking elsewhere.

The LEDs are from "Spectrum angel eye's" on ebay, the web, and facebook, use the existing headlights and its a bitch to fit but they are awesome, ive wired them as DRL lights so whenever the ignition it on so are they, multicolour selection as well.

Can you send us a link to where you had them done please? Also I don't have Facebook.

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
I fit them myself, but search spectrum angel eyes on Facebook and ebay and you will see the neon kits and multicoloured led kits.

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
JHP sells the fog lights. for the HSV. do a search for them. there in melbourne. u can order the light online.

adamrollo9

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 HSV Clubsport
Love the lights! Will be doing the same to my Hsv this month. Not looking forward to install them. Might just pay someone haha

Jaz11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 Ute
Thanks guys, both links were awesome for parts but didnt have the foglights that i could see, but i have emailed both to make sure i didnt miss it or to see if they can get the part in.

Yeh the lights look brilliant, much better than the photo shows, i generally just run them on white DRL style as almost all colours are illegal while driving, comes with a controller to easily change between saved setttings though, i really want to run red for the red car but ive read its illegal, if i ever get pulled over for a breath test i may just ask the next cop if he would book me for it if i were driving.