Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Series II - Holden IQ - Audio upgrade help

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE II SV6 NITRATE SPORTWAGON
If you have around a November 2011 back, then your software is not the latest unless your Holden dealer has updated it. Cheers

Last edited:

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
Not saying it happens to all, but there is a fair few that are having this problem

Last edited:

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
You must be lucky...when was your update done & what version is your software now? cheers

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yes I'm possibly lucky, stupid or both but does D303 and 7606 mean anything? If not where do I find the version number you mean?

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turn your IQ on then hold down the "ext temp" & front "demister" buttons together for five seconds. You will then be able to see your software versions. There will be: system, radio, VUC & facia + navi if you have it. If yours is working ok with these versions, then write these down & keep them safe. Cheers

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Ok
a9y6aze9.jpg

But something went wrong, now no audio whatsoever, and the only button that works on LHS is phone. No sound, just screen.
Help!

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Well I turned it off for 10 mins and it booted up again fine, phew!

grafton

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lucky you!! Weeeell my friend, you do not have the latest software. For #### sake don't ever let holden do the update or you will have the same problems as I listed above. The software you have is the original for the build date of your car, exactly the same as mine used to be before the ####-up. It is the best version. Now I have to get pissed off again by taking holden to Dept of fair trading....another 5 months headache. Cheers

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Lucky you!! Weeeell my friend, you do not have the latest software. For #### sake don't ever let holden do the update or you will have the same problems as I listed above. The software you have is the original for the build date of your car, exactly the same as mine used to be before the ####-up. It is the best version. Now I have to get pissed off again by taking holden to Dept of fair trading....another 5 months headache. Cheers

Wow mate, thanks for the heads up.