Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS Wagon Code - P0222 - TP SENSOR 2 CIRCUIT LOW VOLTAGE

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Got a VE MY09 SSV Wagon now days(The VR wagon is gone). I have an error thrown up to me P0222 TP SENSOR 2 CIRCUIT LOW VOLTAGE. It put the car into power save mode and flagged this error.

Im getting conflicting info on this code, some people think its to do with the Accelerator Pedal Position, others to do with the Throttle Position Sensor on the throttle body. Also i guess there are 2 of these TP sensors(whichever it is, pedal or throttle).

Could someone please clarify this code for me and point me to the right end of the stick. Cheers.

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
Been there done that bro. Buy a new throttle body, fixed my codes
Pull the air box off and check what colour the blades on it are-gold or silver. Important!
Head to ebay, shouldn't have to spend more than $250 for a 2nd hand one...just try to get one with low kms

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Thanks heaps mate. With the blades? (Throttle butterfly, i assume you talking about?) you mentioned, Do i need to get the same colour; or is one colour the original and the other is the newer revised version?

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
they changed the colours and there is a difference between them so match like for like

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
K Kewl, cheers for the info. So far the fault hasnt logged again, but ill still be looking for a new throttle body.