Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SSV - looks gr8...but

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
Mine is metallic silver and yes you see the difference. It may be more obvious with metallic colours as my red VX (non metallic) was ok but my VT with metallic was a slightly different.

One wonders whether they spray the bumpers at a different time and fit them later.

Most likely the bumpers will made and painted before it's put on the car.

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
The dealer or head office?

Both. When I arrived home from work Friday nite, there were messages from both asking me to call back. Unfortuantly it was to late so I'll call them first thing Monday. Only took them both over 3 weeks to get back to me! Hopefully Monday everything will be sorted!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
any updates?

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
Shes gone to Holden this morning, to resolve all these seat issues and repair the console. When I pick it up tonight I'm sure I'll be able to tell you how good everything is now! ;)

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
picked her up tonight. They replaced the back seat and tried to put the other part on the console, but it wont fit properly so they are replacing the console as they reckon mine must somehow be out of shape? They dont think the front seats need replacing! Gotta go back when they get the console - far out what next?? Really, they should of replaced the car 12 months ago, they've repaired or replaced so much of it! :bang:

monaro66

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Manual - Morpheous
hey its a bit of topic but do the pillars on the front windscreen of the ve range make it hard to see side traffic when pulling out from side streets and T sections? ive heard that because of the thickness of the ve,s windscreen pillars it creates like a black spot in the drivers view? might be just rubbish ect?
I agree. I've had my SV6 only four weeks now and after stepping out of a VS I do notice the blind spot with things coming from your right hand side. I don't know if it is something you would eventually get used to or not, time will tell. But hey, I'd rather be driving a VE with a blind spot than a Falcon!:yeah:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450

mossiek

Reaction score
Members Ride
VESSV VTSS
Still waiting. Spoke with customer service last week and they reckon they are still waiting on the parts for the console, may take another four weeks. I really give up. It really ****es me of when i see the advertisments on tv stating their good customer service - haven't noticed it in fifteen months!
So I'll keep waiting for them to get their act together yet again :whistling :bang: