Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE sv6 maximum HP ?

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Oh and if your worried about the 95 xr6, get a BF+ XR6.. That'll show him next time you see him at the lights..

Nooooo..you know better then to encourage that kinda stuff. :D

PaRaDoX

From the old days
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW N54 Twin Turbo
Your cars not going to be in bathurst, why bother?
I have a v6 vr, and it's got plenty of power how it is..I mean more will be nice, but your looking at VE's.. they have alot more power then what mine has..
Should of bought a old 4 cylinder before getting the VE and compared.
Oh and if your worried about the 95 xr6, get a BF+ XR6.. That'll show him next time you see him at the lights..

You know the VE's weigh about 1.5x as much as the VR right and thus any little gains will do SFA to improve speed, not to mention the VE % of the engine will be pretty high making squeezing any more power out of the engine hard, Also a n/a BA XR6 is not a fast car, just ask kiddo

I've got a awesome idea, ready? leave it standard... save your money and when you become full licensed buy someone actually fast...

But I'd bet my left testicle you've been told this before and ignored it so whatever go head and waste money for no gains.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
But I'd bet my left testicle you've been told this before and ignored it so whatever go head and waste money for no gains.

I said that in a previous post. You owe me a testicle.

Also, i don't have a BA. But i will agree that a BA 4speed is meh. ;)

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
before and after EVERY performance modification, its important to get a good reading on the amount of horsepower youve just increased by.

dyno tunes can be very expensive and time consuming driving to and from, but luckily now there is a DIY solution!!!

Butt Dyno - $529.95 : KaleCoAuto.com, Your home for the rare, unusual, and hard to find auto parts.

buttdyno.jpg

Just install a great mod like a cold air intake? Electric supercharger? Big Muffler? Magnetic fuel line ionizer? Awesome wing? Are you getting no respect from your friends for your newly found power? As we all know, these are high end and sophisticated modifications. Some may be TOO sophisticated to actually show up on a traditional dyno. So here we have: The Butt Dyno. Simply place it in the seat, and drive fast, weaving in and out of traffic. (On a race course, of course.) Now you can tell your friends with confidence "That oil-saturated air filter gave me 20 horses!"

$529.95 excluding shipping, cheaper than most tunes! and you can use it as often as you like.

youre welcome

PaRaDoX

From the old days
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW N54 Twin Turbo
I said that in a previous post. You owe me a testicle.

Also, i don't have a BA. But i will agree that a BA 4speed is meh. ;)

Actually read my post, i said i'd bet my left testicle he had been told this before (which i posted at the same time) hence my testicle is not owed to you. Furthermore as compensation for the trauma of attempting to claim my testicle i will now require one of yours, I sort of have a collection.....

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Actually read my post, i said i'd bet my left testicle he had been told this before (which i posted at the same time) hence my testicle is not owed to you. Furthermore as compensation for the trauma of attempting to claim my testicle i will now require one of yours, I sort of have a collection.....

I claimed your testicle years ago, i just didn't inform you.

It was an agreement between me and your ballsack.