Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE UTE BlindSpots

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
Hmm ima just use my accelerator to push into gaps infront of me, that way i dont need to worry so much about traffic behind me in blindspot

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
i do lean around to utalize my mirrors but even then i still go to merge and have people honking me..

gsh1970

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV ute XYZ XYZ
I have the round blind spot mirrors on both of my mirrors - are called 360 from supercheap - are angles one way but you can adjust them - it will make more sense when u see them shop - not even a close call since installing them

GlenM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
i do lean around to utalize my mirrors but even then i still go to merge and have people honking me..
Hmm ima just use my accelerator to push into gaps infront of me, that way i dont need to worry so much about traffic behind me in blindspot

What a cool guy. Maybe you could try driving in a considerate manner and see how that goes?

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
What a cool guy. Maybe you could try driving in a considerate manner and see how that goes?

i always let people merge in i slow down to give them plenty of space, merge lanes so im not in there way and not once has anyone on the road done the same for me, theres either no traffic or i need to force my way into a spot.
i do head checks everytime i merge but its useless as i can never see the rhs of my car, maybe im too short or something but yeah i drive safer then most other people i have been in the passenger seat for, if that makes sence