Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

TobyLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais
Hey guys.
My VX Calais interior has seen better days and I’m looking to upgrade to VF HSV interior.
I know the front seats I would need the VF rails and I’m happy to have the front seats fixed to my height and not be able to use the electronic components that’s fine with me.
I’m not 100% sure on rear seats if they fit or not but I’m sure I will need modifications to make them fit, I’m hoping they aren’t to big for the car.
Also will the VF door card fit into my VX?
Might be silly question but I’m
New to the Commodore scene

Iv done some research but couldn’t find much.
Any help is much appreciated!
thanks.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
100% nothing will fit in. You can modify the front seats to fit in as others have done, but the rear seats will likely require some kind of retrimming and reshaping as the bodies of both cars are completely different designs/dimensions/shapes/widths/heights, also relocation of mounting points. Door cards will have to be totally custom because of the different dimensions of the door and door handle locations, not to mention they don't mate up to the dash at all.

TobyLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais
100% nothing will fit in. You can modify the front seats to fit in as others have done, but the rear seats will likely require some kind of retrimming and reshaping as the bodies of both cars are completely different designs/dimensions/shapes/widths/heights, also relocation of mounting points. Door cards will have to be totally custom because of the different dimensions of the door and door handle locations, not to mention they don't mate up to the dash at all.
fook! I only wanted to go VF because I found a full VF HSV interior for cheap were I found VT HSV interior for double the price! guess I gotta haggle the bloke.

appreciate the help