Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF JW Speaker LED Headlights

JivRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Berlina, MY17 VF II SSV Redline
Hey Jiv,
The LEDs have been faultless on all corners of the car. No canbus errors. The rears I've got off my ass and put them in recently so can't comment yet. But the front and sides have been on the car since March and not a single problem, the car is daily driven of course.

Hey mate, just installed the indicators today! Damn they look good. They definitely weren't kidding when the said that the LED's are super bright LOL.

The brightness of the front LED's has actually got me a bit worried, have you had other people flash you for the lights being too bright? AHAHA

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Hey mate,

How legit bright are they? and how sexy is the instant on and off? HAHAHAH, Naaaa havent been flashed by anyone to this day, if anything i see it as extra visibility for on coming drivers.

JivRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Berlina, MY17 VF II SSV Redline
Hey mate,

How legit bright are they? and how sexy is the instant on and off? HAHAHAH, Naaaa havent been flashed by anyone to this day, if anything i see it as extra visibility for on coming drivers.

The instant flashes look soo good! That's one of the main reasons I switched them to LED. That's great to hear mate!

Last edited:

Robert Pearce

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II REDLINE UTE
Cheers man! I've installed both now and it's working perfectly
Where do you get the adapters from im currently running the new Narva ones have fault displayed on the dash but the headlights work mint.

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Hey all, so after owning my 2017 VF11 since new for a while now, i am finally sick of the terrible factory globes, and now H9s are virtually out of production I need a solution for my High beams as well. Ideally I'd like to get 5000k lows, I am asking purely for owners that have replaced with HID, and or LED in high beams, are they as good as you originally thought? can you see the road surface at night in the wet? Do LED highs, actually punch further than the HID lows? Cheers thanks in advance

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Hey all, so after owning my 2017 VF11 since new for a while now, i am finally sick of the terrible factory globes, and now H9s are virtually out of production I need a solution for my High beams as well. Ideally I'd like to get 5000k lows, I am asking purely for owners that have replaced with HID, and or LED in high beams, are they as good as you originally thought? can you see the road surface at night in the wet? Do LED highs, actually punch further than the HID lows? Cheers thanks in advance

I use these leds in my highs and they work great, if you do look at leds make sure they are the newer "COB" leds and not "SMD"

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/vf-commodore-hid-kits.229807/page-8#post-3025882

Last edited: