Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Runs for 3 months (April, May and June). They're $1,000 RRP more than the regular models and there's also a 20 inch wheel option which is a further $1,000.

Cars have been in dealers for roughly a week, we got our first car last Friday.

jas555

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore 1991
thanks to all. i will go to some more dealers see if i can fine one.

tak35bne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 1 Storm Sedan
Are they any Holden Techs on the forum who would like to trade time for some beers / spirits? I need some help installing certain trim bits such as the Phantom Black DRL surrounds so if your a tech and live in the Logan area and you have the time send me a PM and we can work something out.

Han00105

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke
hi all
picked up my (used) vf last week and have had an issue with the auto park assist, finds the park i then select reverse and then it come up saying its been disabled by steering.
had a mechanic plug in his san tool yesterday and have discovered that the auto assist has been disabled in the computer... any know how on getting it reenabled (not that i need it but its a feature on the car that not working)

Cheers:beer chug:

Comfal

Reaction score
Does anybody have a picture of the Black Edition or at least a picture of the wheels.

bostini_96

Reaction score
Members Ride
my15 vf sv6 ute
Hey guys I just put straight 3inch pipes on the back of my vf sv6 ute and it sounds like it's sucking air when I back off, what can I do to stop this? Would exhaust tips help?

Comfal

Reaction score
Does anybody know if Holden have fixed the V6 timing chain issue with the release of the VF? There would be very few VF's with over 100,000 Kms to know if there is still an issue.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Does anybody know if Holden have fixed the V6 timing chain issue with the release of the VF? There would be very few VF's with over 100,000 Kms to know if there is still an issue.

Fixed about 10 years ago.