Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
Jeez, VF GTS must be cheap, seen 2 in my town(25,000 people) in a couple of hours, and both local cars. The more I
see them, the more I like them. One white, and the other black:smoking:
VF sales in general here have been pretty good judging by the amount getting around.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Should be a series II in 2015 one would think yeah?? Not sure tho but that's usually around the intervals for the "second coming" :spot on:

There won't be a Series 2. The only reason VE had a Series 2 is because the VF was behind schedule.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
There won't be a Series 2. The only reason VE had a Series 2 is because the VF was behind schedule.

Yes,fair point there only 2 VE series in 6 or 7 years..my bad..well I hope we are well informed as to roughly the dates 6-9 months out from production ceasing...should be a fair rush to buy the last of them one would think....chaos im predicting in meeting demand(at least of certain variants i.e V8's)

xxBRENTxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S pac
Came across this on the interwebs... Hothouse green VF
a2uhesy4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't think it is actually Hothouse. I've seen it somewhere else on here. IIRC it is called Jungle Fever or similar name and is a trial colour at this stage.

EDIT : Found it in this thread - https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/what-deal-did-you-get-vf-13.221993

Went by my dealer today while there was no salespeople to annoy me, and I saw this lime green VF sv6 ute, is this a new prestige paint? Because it does not appear on the website or brochure.
zcqp.jpg

That colour is Jungle Fever, which is currently a trial colour. A few VF's and Cruzes have been done in this colour. There's also another trial colour called "Some like it Hot", which is a metallic red hue.

Both of these colours are likely to be introduced next year for MY15.

Last edited:

xxBRENTxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S pac
Oh ok fair enough. Looks exactly like hothouse anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyer

Reaction score
Website
www.generationdrone.com.au
Members Ride
VF SS V Redline - 2014
Hey guys, first time posting. Just a quick shout-out to all the valuable contributors to this forum, you guys are great. I must say I'm pretty excited to be becoming part of the family when I pick up the Redline next month. I put my order in yesterday. Took all but 7 days to bite the bullet and get after falling in love with one in the carpark the other night (was not a fan of the VF at all beforehand).

Take Care

cfour

Reaction score
Members Ride
Coming Soon
Hey guys, first time posting. Just a quick shout-out to all the valuable contributors to this forum, you guys are great. I must say I'm pretty excited to be becoming part of the family when I pick up the Redline next month. I put my order in yesterday. Took all but 7 days to bite the bullet and get after falling in love with one in the carpark the other night (was not a fan of the VF at all beforehand).

Take Care

Grats mate, hope you enjoy the new car.