Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Release date?

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
possible because 6cyl owners make up the vast majority of all commodore/falcon owners

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
LULZ @ the fan boi's in this thread. Why are the biggest fan twats always V6 owners?

Priceless.

Dunno hey...maybe for the same reason as all the other twats spell boy's with an i.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Dunno hey...maybe for the same reason as all the other twats spell boy's with an i.
Sorry minux but you were asking for that one. But we forgive you because you drive a 300rwkw 6cylinder :p

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sorry minux but you were asking for that one. But we forgive you because you drive a 300rwkw 6cylinder :p

Actually, the use of I was intentional.

Hopefully that 300rwkw will be 450 odd before years end, unless holden release a mid sized turbo 6 (unless the interior feels as cheap as the current holden line up's) :p

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Actually, the use of I was intentional.

Hopefully that 300rwkw will be 450 odd before years end, unless holden release a mid sized turbo 6 (unless the interior feels as cheap as the current holden line up's) :p
Yeah be interesting to see what Holden come out with. Though honestly can't go wrong with the turbo ford. 450rwkw is pushing some serious power. You aiming for a 1/4m time?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeah be interesting to see what Holden come out with. Though honestly can't go wrong with the turbo ford. 450rwkw is pushing some serious power. You aiming for a 1/4m time?

Nope lol, just stupid fun power in grandpa spec :D

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
whats the mod plan to get your 450?
i would think you would be pushing reliability on pretty much all your componetry for daily use.
you would be looking at 700 odd hp at the flywheel even the fantastic ZF box would be sweeting at that.
then to use that sort of turbo feed power you would need a subsantial upgrade in the rear end to get more rubber to the road and control over it when your turbo spools up and the power wacks down your drivetrain in one massive rush.

sounds like fun and a lot of dollars