Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf reserve edition

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 Reserve Edition Sportwagon
It also included employee pricing and as I left Holden in june and planned on buying a series 2 next year anyway, got a nice saving. The SV6 also comes with HUD which is nice.

I optioned for the wheels to be painted matte black too so will look better than standard

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
The employee pricing is why I got one too. I was looking at getting a series 1 redline then this came up. I think I might be going with black wheels too, I want to see the car before I make any decisions though.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
not a fan og black wheels, cant see the style/design style of the wheel from distance. Reminds of the old commodores from feral suburbs which were driving around with missing hubcaps....

Forum_Lurker

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
not a fan og black wheels, cant see the style/design style of the wheel from distance. Reminds of the old commodores from feral suburbs which were driving around with missing hubcaps....

LOL. To each their own I guess. I really like the black factory optioned 20's on my VFII redline. :D

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
Has anybody heard from Holden or the dealer when their Reserve Edition is likely to arrive?
They said that the build date is in may but i'd like to know if we are talking beginning/middle/end of may so that I don't risk selling my current car too far away from the expected delivery date.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
with current delivery times on new orders, you might not get it till June.

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
I was told by my dealer today that he was told they could be earlier than may. I didn't read the letter properly and sold my car in November when I ordered it.

crew_man

Reaction score
Members Ride
with current delivery times on new orders, you might not get it till June.

I doubt it, given that the build date and parts schedules were allocated before the letter went out, but it all depends on when that build date was scheduled for

Comfal

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer today that he was told they could be earlier than may. I didn't read the letter properly and sold my car in November when I ordered it.

I was told staff have to keep car for 11 months when they get employee pricing

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
Yeah they do, I meant I sold the car I had at the time, then went into Holden and ordered the reserve edition, only to be told I wouldn't get it until May this year.