Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Sat Nav

Philmecrackun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V 6.2L 1972 Ford Galaxie Wagon 400ci
they were in my last update for the Calais speed camera, railway crossing and school zones, make sure they are turned on in thru MyLink

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
^ It depends on what vehicle model you have and whether Holden has seen fit to allow speed camera warnings for your model.

It’s in the tread somewhere but I can’t be bothered to look it up :p and memory isn’t what it used to be o_O

Thanks for your effort.

My vehicle model is as per my profile, a VF2 SS and touche on the can’t be bothered comment I guess I deserved that even though there is a lot of info to sieve through, now if members stopped asking the same old questions this section of the forum would be almost dead. :)

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS
they were in my last update for the Calais speed camera, railway crossing and school zones, make sure they are turned on in thru MyLink

Thanks for that, I'll have to return to the dealer as mine don't show in MyLink.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Thanks for that, I'll have to return to the dealer as mine don't show in MyLink.

Mine is Oct 2016 VF II and I had to ask for an update to get the alerts. Someone recently posted the new software versions in the thread mentioned above, you should then be able to look at your software version and compare. I posted my software version in the thread at one point so you could also search for that.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
...touche on the can’t be bothered comment I guess I deserved that... :)
Nah, you don't deserve a smakdown and it wasn't intended that way. It was simply a tongue in cheek comment for a little fun.

I was intending to check if i had some references to builds/versions, etc once i got home but it sounds like Phil/dgp answered your query ;) so all's good :cool:

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I know this thread is probably full of excellent info but I'm just too lazy to go through it all to find what I'm after when my question is a very simple one.

Does the new SatNav update include points of interest like fixed speed cameras?

Cheers

I need to look into this as well.

I paid for my satnav to be updated last year and it doesn't show cameras.

Philmecrackun

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Calais V 6.2L 1972 Ford Galaxie Wagon 400ci

You might have to update Firmware as well as Nav update, does your reverse camera bend when you back up and turn the wheel?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... does your reverse camera bend when you back up and turn the wheel?
Had flashes of a camera that can look left and right as the wheel is turned when I read your comment. Obviously I did understand you mean the guide lines turn with the steering wheel but thanks for the giggle on this rather hot day.