Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF series 1 ss turbo

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
No **** sherlock. It's also heaps cheaper too.
Bahaha really,better value means cheaper you genius.....
Pissed off holden guys knowing they are pissing their money into the wind only to be blown away by a barra anyway lol

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
Bahaha really,better value means cheaper you genius.....
Pissed off holden guys knowing they are pissing their money into the wind only to be blown away by a barra anyway lol
Go back and flame on Facebook not everyone wants 1000rwhp champ.

Wayno73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SS
Go on me-tube and search ‘Jamie Crewman’. This is my cousins Ute. This beast has an L98 running a pro charger. Runs a 6 speed manual. Approx $30k spent...

I think GM Motorsport done a bit of the work.

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
Go back and flame on Facebook not everyone wants 1000rwhp champ.
Ok then chief:p
All i mentioned was a turbo barra lol and your were off like a whores undies bahahaha,off and racing:rolleyes:
Cant anyone have a fkn laugh these days:D
Ive spent the last 6 months throwing money at my vf 6.0 trying the make it go faster and bang for buck is not good lol,ill take the piss if i feel like it,ive earned the right to:cool:

Last edited:

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
The annoying thing is that people start to get repetitive and every single thread the comment “just get a barra bla bla bla bla”

Ok that’s is a fact but brought up so many times that spoils the thread content.

Just stick to the thread title and let’s keep the forum a place full of useful information.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Otherwise every factory car and turbo Falcon would absolutely chew fuel and be a nightmare to drive on the highway, you can drive them around off boost and they're fine. And realistically, existing turbo LS cars aren't driving on boost all the time on the road.
XR6T’s do use a fair bit more fuel than XR6’s. You buy an XR6T for fuel economy as much as you do an LSA HSV. :)

I wouldn't base your desires or results on the dyno number
If you look around a bit, you can probably find a tuner with a dyno which gives you 330kW as-is. :D

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Has anyone suggested a LSA blower,I see them regularly for $5k? On low boost you'd have less issues and up around the 370rwkw with a airbox only?

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
Has anyone suggested a LSA blower,I see them regularly for $5k? On low boost you'd have less issues and up around the 370rwkw with a airbox only?
One just came up on FB this morning. $6,500 with quite a few things not sure what else is needed for fitment, reckons its off a create motor but the guy looks like he just turned 18. Not saying he doesn't have one or doesn't build cars but seems odd. ( I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation to it)

What do you reckon a shop would charge for fitment and tune?

Last edited:

eman1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
One just came up on FB this morning. $6,500 with quite a few things not sure what else is needed for fitment, reckons its off a create motor but the guy looks like he just turned 18. Not saying he doesn't have one or doesn't build cars but seems odd. ( I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation to it)

What do you reckon a shop would charge for fitment and tune?
Generally that is just the charger itself. You then need injectors, heat exchanger and a few other bits. I was quoted 10k drive in/out on a low KM LSA unit.

Clay1391

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssv redline
Generally that is just the charger itself. You then need injectors, heat exchanger and a few other bits. I was quoted 10k drive in/out on a low KM LSA unit.
That's what I thought it would of been, but another 3k gets you turbos.

Harsh reality of it all. Maybe Il just get chop chop