Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Series 2 Calais V V8 Wagon

Brown Dog

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Nitrate Manual Redline
well yes, but you can't just put bi-modals back on without changing the rear muffs as well. That was the point.

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
I have a s1 ssv wagon and the stock exhaust barely even had 100mm clearance with stock suspension,basically everything done to this wagon would have to be reversed or spend a fortune getting it engineered if it was to be licensed in another state,even with engineering that wagon would fail badly with the exhaust,suspension,tune,cam etc,maybe hes selling it because he knows it wouldn't pass a road worthy.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
well yes, but you can't just put bi-modals back on without changing the rear muffs as well. That was the point.

Yes, I know that.

As per the ad, it comes with the factory bi-modal mufflers. Just put them back on. That is my point.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Milo 6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon/2009 fg xr6t(daily
The ad says that it was lowered only 1,000 kms ago.....maybe he still has the original springs so you can raise it ?

Also says it comes with the original exhaust.

Cammed only 500 kms ago. Makes one wonder why it is now for sale.
My thoughts exactly,to blow at least 6-7 g and do minimum km and then sell straight away...

Brown Dog

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Nitrate Manual Redline
Yes, I know that.

As per the ad, it comes with the factory bi-modal mufflers. Just put them back on. That is my point.

I'm not sure what your point is.
Sorry, that wasn't in the OP's post, but I just saw it in yours a few posts later.
Nothing to see here then :) <edit> what ad - was there an ad ? />

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
My thoughts exactly,to blow at least 6-7 g and do minimum km and then sell straight away...

Mrs hates it

Pig to drive / live with (no hi stall mentioned)

Who knows

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I've got one word for you Kimmy, "caveat emptor.";)
All speculation aside, (apart from mine ;-), it is probably an awesome wagon. That said, it will unlikely pass Vic rego rules. So a bit of hassle and cost to get around that. Soooo, IF the price was right, i'd grab it, add the stock exhaust and springs back on, register, change stock parts out and live happily ever after. It will be far cheaper than buying a stock one and doing the mods yourself.