Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf ss w310

Mr-SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ss
Thanks PIR4TE for your thoughts I'll certainly be doing some more research befor I throw down $6,500k on anything. To be honest a lot of what's been said so far sounds good but having only a basic understanding of a cars mechanics limits my understanding of facts and figures so I there for need to do a lot more digging and rely on others experiences. Cheers for the help so far

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
KPM do full packages with cams, clutches, exhausts, intakes etc for around $10,000 that includes the same sort of warranty that Wank4sure offer and you get much better products with years of development done by KPM instead of stealing other's products and chucking your Wank4sure logo all over them.

6LVFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
Major Herpe,you have a major problem.Do you honestly think that Walkinshaw are the only place that uses others products?
FFS,grow up.

noboot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Sedan
KPM do full packages with cams, clutches, exhausts, intakes etc for around $10,000 that includes the same sort of warranty that Wank4sure offer and you get much better products with years of development done by KPM instead of stealing other's products and chucking your Wank4sure logo all over them.

Seriously we get your argument and once again you are taking this thread off topic to what the OP is after and that essentially is the experiences with the W310 by people who have the product. Rip Off, inferior that's not what is being asked here and if we wanted an opinion on whats a better option or value for money there's various other threads to look in with people such as yourself prepared to help anyone out who wants to listen.

Stick to the topic please it's getting old now.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
There seems to be a lot of misinformation on this thread by ppl who have no place to comment here.(refer to OPs original post).

Theres also a lot of people trying to justify their own purchases.

Mine is and it has the Walkinshaw logo on it.

Spot the difference. Ill give you a clue, ones about double the price.

1365671231walkinshaw-cold-air-intake-100_3649c.jpg

1365552618-ve-otr1.jpg-original.jpg

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Theres also a lot of people trying to justify their own purchases.

Spot the difference. Ill give you a clue, ones about double the price.

1365671231walkinshaw-cold-air-intake-100_3649c.jpg

1365552618-ve-otr1.jpg-original.jpg

The Walkinshaw one has what looks to be a plug in the centre to hold the filter in and is missing one tab at the front. However the VCM one has a much nicer sticker on it. The fancy sticker won me over, so I bought one. In fact it was just delivered 5 minutes ago.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Are they different colours ?

marwood

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Holden Commodore
Pick up my W310 Pack today, and I'm happy with it. certainly has woken the car up..

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Pick up my W310 Pack today, and I'm happy with it. certainly has woken the car up..

Hmmmm - You are happy with something you haven't got yet???