Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV Exhuast

Black VF SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hi All,

I'm new to the site... Just wondering if anyone knows the standard exhaust size on the VF SSV?

Black VF SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Thanks for that, I bought a catback exhaust without rear mufflers off a VE Clubsport which looks like it's 2.5. Thinking of using it with some Magnaflow mufflers for slightly more noise.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Thanks for that, I bought a catback exhaust without rear mufflers off a VE Clubsport which looks like it's 2.5. Thinking of using it with some Magnaflow mufflers for slightly more noise.

Nice, let's know how it turns out / post a vid, cheers.

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
If its a E1, it will be 2.25" pipes. Not sure on the E2 and 3 though.

Black VF SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I'll check it this week and advise. On another topic, has anyone fitted a VCM OTR to a VF. Fitted one today, crazy induction noise, but a few hours later the check engine light came on. Will need a tune I think.

yianni127

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS UTE
I have one in the garage waiting to go in. Did you get all the cover panels as well?

Black VF SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
No I haven't, but I think it looks ok without.

Sorry for the dumb question... How do I post a pic off an iPhone so I can show you?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
I'll check it this week and advise. On another topic, has anyone fitted a VCM OTR to a VF. Fitted one today, crazy induction noise, but a few hours later the check engine light came on. Will need a tune I think.

Mate no matter what some muppet will tell you about driving with an OTR without tune, it may harm your engine else send it into limp mode at any time.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Mate no matter what some muppet will tell you about driving with an OTR without tune, it may harm your engine else send it into limp mode at any time.

Yep fully agree. If the engine light is on, then you've got a problem that needs to be addressed. Do not ignore it! Best to put the standard airbox back on until you get the tune done.