Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SSV Series 2 - Blackout Packs - Does anyone have any pics?

rossymond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS SPORTWAGON - ORDERED!
After reading this kit I'm actually glad I didn't go for the blackout kit when I ordered my slipstream wagon. The chrome really does suit it more than the black. After thinking about it a bit more I reckon I'm gonna call up and add the bottom armor though, I'm currently used to a work 4x4 and I don't fancy killing the paint under there by not thinking.

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Just wanted to put a couple up of my girl.

IMG_1215.jpgIMG_1214.jpg

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
After reading this kit I'm actually glad I didn't go for the blackout kit when I ordered my slipstream wagon. The chrome really does suit it more than the black. After thinking about it a bit more I reckon I'm gonna call up and add the bottom armor though, I'm currently used to a work 4x4 and I don't fancy killing the paint under there by not thinking.
Yeah, I'm torn with the Regal Peacock. It's pretty-much black, with black wheels ... I know intellectually that Chrome Is The Devil, but I'm kinda thinking that the front end does look better with the chrome.
Probably just an indication that my taste has all settled to my arse. :)

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Why choose just one or the other when you can mix and match?!

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
I changed the side vents on my peacock ute to black because the big slabs of chrome looked out of place but left the front chrome to break up the dark colour.

57AJW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Well now you've all gone and done it. VE-SS Redline in Red Hot ordered and ready for delivery next Tuesday. Copped the extra $1200 for the armour and blackout bits, think it will look much better on the red. Going to be a long weekend ...

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Just leaving this here cos I'm a bit car proud. Not sure how to make it a big pic?

IMG_1234.jpg