Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vh sl/e 355

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
Ok guys, so I haven't posted anything on here for quite some time and had deleted pretty much all of my pics that were on here due to break in.

I finally discovered how to use photobucket properly so ive reloaded pics for all to see....and went a bit crazy in the process!

Most of you know i have gone from a stock efi 5L to a ground up build of a 355
Heres some recent pics completed and also some build progress pics

[URL=http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/juzzo1/media/IMG_20130513_163818.jpg.html] [/URL] [URL=http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/juzzo1/media/IMG_20130511_232511.jpg.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
Ok so here is a quick video clip, nothing to exciting but some guys have asked and pm'd for a video.

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
Just recently had it up on ramps to drop the rack out for a rebuild and dropped the exhaust and ran it off the headers...the footage is a bit ordinary and sound quality isn't crash hot either but oh well

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Very nice. Any interior pics ?

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
I still love that engine.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
Very nice. Any interior pics ?
I only have 2 but they aren't that good....theyre in the first post of this thread

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
I still love that engine.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

haha same.

I recently painted the rocker covers matt black as I started to think there was too much blingey **** in the bay.

Ill post some pics sometime today of polished versus painted rocker covers and ill happily take everyones feed back on which of the 2 looks best

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
Have u dynoed yet? Hp?

carbie what carbie sir
unfortunately not!
everytime I have some coin put aside for dyno tune a bloody bill pops up....bloody rates just raped my wallet of $700.
im itching to get it done then punch it down the 1/4......zorans the man with the magic screwdriver so itl be in his hands for sure.
I need my dissy sorted on the mech advance bush, I was going to lock it out @ 28 total, but it will be a bitch to start when warm/hot on cruises
ideally I need 18-28 and all in by whatever he thinks is right for it....and I think its a bit lean. I upped the jets last week but haven't had a chance to actually go for a drive