Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VIC: RECOVERED: MY17 SSV Redline Sportwagon AMG156 - Monash University, Clayton, VIC

Geoff6666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 1 SSV UTE 6M Phantom
i dont, but if they follow you in the shopping centre as was suggested in the OP to get a signal from your key fob, i wanted to know if anyone had any sucess with those pouches you put your key in which jams the signal, as thinking might do that as another safety pre caution
How would you know if it's successful?
If the car is gone then it's not.
If the car is still there then maybe there was no attempt to steal it!!?
I have sparkly things hanging in my carport to keep the birds off my car! They work pretty well - no more bird crap on my car! They are also (I think) meant to keep aliens away, which could be right because I haven't seen any . . . . .

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
They are also (I think) meant to keep aliens away, which could be right because I haven't seen any . . . . .
Bet they’ve seen you though….. sneaky buggers Aliens.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Recovered but flogged to ****. Sad to see it. Rear tires were new and now they are bald. Every panel has damage.
thats very sad to hear, i'm sorry. Hopefully you can salvage some parts off it and transfer to a new sportwagon? so what was th epoint in stealing it? seems alot jus to take a car for a joy ride

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
thats very sad to hear, i'm sorry. Hopefully you can salvage some parts off it and transfer to a new sportwagon? so what was th epoint in stealing it? seems alot jus to take a car for a joy ride
I'm wondering where joy riders learned the tech and had the gear to bypass the security system, and isn't the typical drug fueled scum bag joy rider behaviour. Most of them typically break into houses and steal the keys.