Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Video: Stock V Hsv Headers On 2.5inch Catback

shterk

Reaction score
Members Ride
Phantom VE Calais V Sportwagon S2 A6
Yes. Like I said above.

Nothing to stop you changing back to original before claim, or managing the claim through your tuner.

Except the hassle and $$

In that case I'll need to make good friends with a tuner lol!

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
If your that bloody paranoid about warrany just get a cat back!! Don't touch the intake cats of headers! Problem solved FFS this is pathetic! I'd you have 3 grand get a walky power pack your warranty is protected other wise get a catback and leave it alone! Pirate stop carrying on! Haven't u noticed all your comments were deleted but mine weren't? Hmmm? A cat back won't need a tune it won't change your emissions it won't void warranty! END OF STORY! I won't be replying again this is ridiculous.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

shterk

Reaction score
Members Ride
Phantom VE Calais V Sportwagon S2 A6
If your that bloody paranoid about warrany just get a cat back!! Don't touch the intake cats of headers! Problem solved FFS this is pathetic! I'd you have 3 grand get a walky power pack your warranty is protected other wise get a catback and leave it alone! Pirate stop carrying on! Haven't u noticed all your comments were deleted but mine weren't? Hmmm? A cat back won't need a tune it won't change your emissions it won't void warranty! END OF STORY! I won't be replying again this is ridiculous.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
Woahhh Turtle settle down, just trying to get the facts that's all!
You guys are sounding like a divorced couple ffs!
Are your vcm rear cans single outlets with "Y" tips or dual tip like cars without AFM?