Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Calais 5L

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
how many more things could you possibly replace now? you'd almost be better off gettin a new car man lol
better be runnin next week ;)

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looking good Renno, is it back on the road yet?

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Yeah hes cruising around in it looking good don't think i have seen it with the Kit on it i remember him telling me he brought it though, looks as good as ever, although the dent is still in the bloody boot...............................

Renno

Home Of The Shiny Tank
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
how many more things could you possibly replace now? you'd almost be better off gettin a new car man lol
better be runnin next week ;)

LMFAO!!!!

Yeah ill be out this weekend Damo......

Looking good Renno, is it back on the road yet?

Yep, been back on the road for around a month now nick, still having some probs with her, but its slowly getting there!

hey man im watchin this build ! did u get a new l/h guard after u pranged it?

Yeah i got a second hand guard from JC's, and got my mate Chris (Predatr) to smooth and fill the areiel hole....

Yeah hes cruising around in it looking good don't think i have seen it with the Kit on it i remember him telling me he brought it though, looks as good as ever, although the dent is still in the bloody boot...............................

lol yeah that dent in the boot is annoying ey aaron!

Dw when the rear gets painted, ill have the dent fixed and the boot lock removed.....

Ohh and the SS kit wount be going on for a while....

Renno

Home Of The Shiny Tank
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
Just thought id throw up the last dyno readout where the car was jotling due to the virus in the windows software.......

VNCalaisV8DynoReadouts06.jpg

Ill put it back on the rollers in the next week or two to get a proper reading....

Renno

Home Of The Shiny Tank
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
Well after a bit of umming and aaring about what to spend Cruddy's money on, ive decided to treat the calais with a mod instead of fixing a real problem (stupid i know, but its what keeps me motivated lol), so i rang up BOSS Diffs and the Calais is booked in next wednesday for my lsd that ive got lying in the shed to be rebuilt and put in and a fresh set of 3.9's to go with it.....

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
definitely. i need some for overtaking :D thats my justification for it anyway lol good luck bro