Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Thunder Ute

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Well done on passing it mate, keen to see where you take this now, I know of a couple things your doing but I wanna see what else you have planned.

Your doing well to push through all this s**t that keeps knocking you back as well, most people would have just given up by now. Good work :)

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Well done on passing it mate, keen to see where you take this now, I know of a couple things your doing but I wanna see what else you have planned.

Your doing well to push through all this s**t that keeps knocking you back as well, most people would have just given up by now. Good work :)

Thank you very much!

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Where holden should have put the battery.
I look forward to seeing what you have install for the install.

freeflyin

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore sv6
Gay bud Scott here I just registered can you please help me I need to find a commodore colour code and I am unsure how to use the forum can you please help me

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Nice progress mate!

I see you just extended the factory loom out to the tub, how did you connect it all together and are you going to put everything on a bracket so it's all nice and safe?

Can't wait to see more progress mate

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Them boxes are amaxing, i would love to get something like that for behind my seats once im ready to put subs in, they are such top quality, looks like they are ment to be behind the seats not just thrown in there, top job mate, very nice