Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Thunder Ute

nf_vrII

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Ford AU II Falcon
Wow ute is looking great!

Is that your missus? I know her!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Man you change rims more than I change my undies! Looking sweet as always though

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Thanks Bud!! Still about a year it would of been sooner if i was a good boy ahah :/ Nah no way im hanging to get myself a E3 HSV as soon as possible.
I would love a Voodoo E3 Maloo they are rare in that colour tho im currently putting it for sale im not fussed if it doesnt sell it mainly just sits in the drive way now

Bahah You have to stay fresh my friend!

Cant wait to join the E3 club myself ;)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Looks really nice still bud! Love what you did with the sub boxes should make me some haha!

You have really bad luck dude.. Don't know why you bother hiding your plates haha!

I'm touching wood right now trying to not jynx this but I did lose my license over my motorbike mishap and I haven't been pulled up once in the ute.. Not for anything and I drive it every day.

What type of Coilovers do you have? I'd love to go lower than what mine is now and keep it comfortable!

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Looks really nice still bud! Love what you did with the sub boxes should make me some haha!

You have really bad luck dude.. Don't know why you bother hiding your plates haha!

I'm touching wood right now trying to not jynx this but I did lose my license over my motorbike mishap and I haven't been pulled up once in the ute.. Not for anything and I drive it every day.

What type of Coilovers do you have? I'd love to go lower than what mine is now and keep it comfortable!

Thanks heaps! That's my plan to make more, I do many some random ones for mates or for extra cash

I have K-Sport coilovers. They are pretty cheap and handle geat for what they are