Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Thunder Ute

Conda

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 sv6 ute poison ivy
hey how did that catch can go? any noticable difference? cheers

nitro91

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv
are you having both amps under one seat?

auzzie_bradd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX ss
Dude this is awesome! Unlucky with all the problems, you'll pass em eventually :) Love how you're showing pictures on how to go about installing the subs and what not. Great job dude, keep it up!! :spot on:

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
Are the sub enclosures bigger for the ported box? what's it tuned to? and how did you mount the amp under the seat? drill hole into the floor and screw in? I'm going to be putting mine under my passenger seat but i'm not sure about drilling into the floor, I'm going to have it mounted on some mdf then mount the mdf panel to the floor.

I just skim read through this to look at the audio stuff hehe. I'm hardly ever in the VE section :p.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
are you having both amps under one seat?

I have 1 amp under each seat

Are the sub enclosures bigger for the ported box? what's it tuned to? and how did you mount the amp under the seat? drill hole into the floor and screw in? I'm going to be putting mine under my passenger seat but i'm not sure about drilling into the floor, I'm going to have it mounted on some mdf then mount the mdf panel to the floor.

I just skim read through this to look at the audio stuff hehe. I'm hardly ever in the VE section :p.

Yeah it is, Honestly dont know what its tunes to, Rockford's website it telling me its 70L's and the port is 20cm x 5CM x 30cm
I hate drilling into stuff like this so i got some velcro and it works a charm

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
I have 1 amp under each seat

Yeah it is, Honestly dont know what its tunes to, Rockford's website it telling me its 70L's and the port is 20cm x 5CM x 30cm
I hate drilling into stuff like this so i got some velcro and it works a charm

Sweet, thats what I might do then. Where did you get the velcro from? The velcro I have is from K-mart and melts in the heat.

I don't think under my drivers seat would work for an amp because theres all the electrical/mechanical shiz under there, for the side air bags and that I think it is.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Sweet, thats what I might do then. Where did you get the velcro from? The velcro I have is from K-mart and melts in the heat.

I don't think under my drivers seat would work for an amp because theres all the electrical/mechanical shiz under there, for the side air bags and that I think it is.

both my seats are powered and dont have any issues
i got it from bunnings its meant to be "heavy duty"