Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR Senator with LSx454

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Mate seriously, I'm flattered but I think it holds it's own for a home built car, but those cars you see at shows are another level again.

How many of them are actually properly streetable and legal though.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Had a quick flick through the mag when I got home after work. I look forwards to reading the article. As you have said all along, you have built this car to how YOU want it not what others want. In my opinion you have done a great job with this build and could only dream (at the moment anyway) of building something like this to this standard and attention to detail. Well done and enjoy it, get those tyres on and have fun with it. That's what you built it for.

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
Had a quick flick through the mag when I got home after work. I look forwards to reading the article. As you have said all along, you have built this car to how YOU want it not what others want. In my opinion you have done a great job with this build and could only dream (at the moment anyway) of building something like this to this standard and attention to detail. Well done and enjoy it, get those tyres on and have fun with it. That's what you built it for.

Thanks mate, really appreciate that, your right too, time for a bit of right foot therapy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.