Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR/VS Commodore Series ii Acclaim Cruise Control??

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
i recently bought a vs s2 acclaim and the cruise control dosnt work. iv changed the fuses over but still nothing. a mate of mine with a vr acclaim has the problem. how can this be fixed without spending hundreds taking it to a auto elec?

also when the car was first bought it used to be able to do burnouts on take off + standstills .. ever since i been putting the V power fuel in it, its been driving really crappy, taking off slowly wont do good burnouts ..

i thought it mite have been because my front pads are next to nothing but i dont think that has to do with anything,.

Attachments

• DSCF0020.jpg
    DSCF0020.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Image041.jpg
    Image041.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 4,220

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
vs s2 executive

thanks, the highmount stop light dosnt work, the globe was burnt out when i got it and when i did my rear speakers i just took it out all together.

i used to drive a exec series 2 wagon wich always burns out the cruise control fuse and the highmount stop globe on that dosnt work either.

as for the auto, it used to run sweet as and not even a week later it just lost a hole heep of power, i used to trash the station wagon alot, nearly did the trans on it even and it still goes like new

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
i used to trash the station wagon alot, nearly did the trans on it even and it still goes like new

Glad to see someone has a lot of respect for there Commodores :bang: :wax:

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
No they Don't. I'm only on my Red P's and wouldn't do them due to the fact i don't have a stable enough income to be buying new tires every 6months and anything else that wants to stuff up from doing them. Even if i did have the stable income i still wouldn't because i have enough respect for my Commodore. Its people like you that make it hard for every other P plater out there!

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
a new engine isnt expensive. im only a first year apprentice and i get **** all pay, i can still afford to fix my engine if something goes wrong, its the p platers who hot there car up n cant drive it that makes it harder for us to get our p's not me, they have big v8s and cant handle them and get wrapped around a tree

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
No they Don't. I'm only on my Red P's and wouldn't do them due to the fact i don't have a stable enough income to be buying new tires every 6months and anything else that wants to stuff up from doing them. Even if i did have the stable income i still wouldn't because i have enough respect for my Commodore. Its people like you that make it hard for every other P plater out there!

people like me just brought in the hoon laws

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Don`t worry about how it is running u won`t have it for long anyway.