Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS HSV UTE Value

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
So the guards really stand out

1629446209359.png

They sure do....Here's another early commodore with them....Does that say that the car in the video is mine or does it say the car in this picture is mine? Love to see what is said about it
Wow the plot thickens more, sounds like your dying to tell us the rest of your hidden story like the 3 black bonnet plastic scoop/vents are a bit over kill along with that huge truck chrome bull bar and 180cm aerial and lets not mention the ugly rear black plastic spoiler. :)

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow the plot thickens more, sounds like your dying to tell us the rest of your hidden story like the 3 black bonnet plastic scoop/vents are a bit over kill along with that huge truck chrome bull bar and 180cm aerial and lets not mention the ugly rear black plastic spoiler. :)

3 plastic bonnet scoops truck bullbar and 180 cm aerial????

I can see 1 black scoop but no bullbar and an aerial on the roof....Tell more yourself

Why do you refuse to answer 2 simple questions? Got something to hide?

Last edited:

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
3 plastic bonnet scoops truck bullbar and 180 cm aerial????
I can see 1 black scoop but no bullbar and an aerial on the roof....Tell more yourself
Why do you refuse to answer 2 simple questions? Got something to hide?
Look above bonnet scoop on the right of picture and you can see the aerial mast sticking up which is mounted on V pointed bull bar next to passenger orange indicator and below the headlight is the number plate @ numbers 442 on the flat front side of bar, but you already know this.
Post up a full photo or the front of the car with the huge shiny truck bull bar that matches your car in the vid, if you have nothing to hide.
Ok I admit that manchu isnt achoo's long lost relative or adopted father, o_O hahaha

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Look above bonnet scoop on the right of picture and you can see the aerial mast sticking up which is mounted on V pointed bull bar next to passenger orange indicator and below the headlight is the number plate @ numbers 442 on the flat front side of bar, but you already know this.
Post up a full photo or the front of the car with the huge shiny truck bull bar that matches your car in the vid, if you have nothing to hide.
Ok I admit that manchu isnt achoo's long lost relative or adopted father, o_O hahaha

Strange...I can't see any of this.....I can only see the right side of the car...Can't even see the front of the car..

So please explain...Oh and while you're at it, answer the 2 original questions instead of avoiding them....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm not sure what the story is here but keep it off the forum.

Thread closed!