Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS HSV UTE Value

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Just to finish it off....What's it worth? What ever someone is willing to pay...Price variation is so wide spread, no one can put a definate value on it....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
When I was young we used to like West End Export but they stopped making it and kept the awful Draught. I don't mind Coopers Pale but most other Australian beers I don't like. I tend to prefer a Corona these days, or a JDs but JDs gives me heart burn, so I rarely touch it now. I do love an alcoholic ginger beer. I sometimes make my own but it makes me fart a lot and the next day grog bog is similar to a night on the goon bag, depending on how much you drink.

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
..I know I'm telling the truth, and you refuse to see the truth....S
Members can make up their own minds,
In the interest of telling the truth, straight from the horses mouth in post numbers #94 & #99 in

I have a VK one in my VC and the radiator side of the washer bottle I was able to use a nut and bolt to secure to the body...Didn't have to weld any tabs in place....
Here's a picture of mine...Unfortunately it is difficult to see the mounting point

The vk one seems to bolt flat to the inner guard section, as seen in the picture that I posted of my car
I didn't remove my washer bottle bracket in the engine bay, when I fitted the washer bottle in my VC....However if you want the clean look, by all means remove it.....

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
No one in SA drinks that old shitt, they sold more interstate, thats why they closed it down here
I lived in SA for over 35 years. I can assure you plenty of SA people drink West End Draught.
Never seen it for sale anywhere but SA.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
sure only the oldies drank that shitt years ago
I know lots of people in SA who still drink it. As for closing the factory that was mere penny pinching from Lyon. They were talking of closing multiple breweries in multiple states. It's cheaper for them to have just a few breweries and ship the beer to wherever. My sister in law works as the managers assistant she told me that the Co wanted to close more than just West End.