Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VS HSV UTE Value

H

harrop.senator

I bought a box of it each time I drove through south Australia. I had a go of it at the poochera hotel because I heard so many people bad mouth it had a few and went down like water haha. But not sex in a canoe spec.

Dno maybe was cause always had them at the end of 14 hour drives and anything would have been award winning.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I don't like it but I don't like draught beer in general. Give me a Coopers any day.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
No one in SA drinks that old shitt, they sold more interstate, thats why they closed it down here

They are brewing it elsewhere...Can't remember where though....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Members can make up their own minds,
In the interest of telling the truth, straight from the horses mouth in post numbers #94 & #99 in
[/URL]

What's that got to do with the car in the video being mine? What has that got to do with you seeing the paper work or being at the office when I got the quote.

Pal, you are full of ****...Now all I need is you to cough up the money from when you ripped me off Aiden aka VIN and stop hiding behind the keyboard

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well done.

I knew I'd seen that car.....the guards stand out o_O

I've seen that car too....Happen to know the owner and the person that made the video...

The problem is, there are a fair few cars running around S.A with those flutes in them....Geez, I see a Green HZ ute with them in, everyday so that don't mean it is my car and I wasn't quoted $20K agreed value..

Do some research with this link on the rego and post up what you see...

https://account.ezyreg.sa.gov.au/account/check-registration.htm

Last edited:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Seeing you don't want to check the rego out in that car in the video, I'll let you know...That car is a VB commodore that has been out of rego since the middle of last year...It is also defected and considering you claim to know about shannons, you will know they won't insure a defected car....

that's awkward, one of mine is defected and on laid up/restore
perhaps its just limited to type of insurance cover?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well done.

I knew I'd seen that car.....the guards stand out o_O

So the guards really stand out

1629446209359.png

They sure do....Here's another early commodore with them....Does that say that the car in the video is mine or does it say the car in this picture is mine? Love to see what is said about it

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

One of the questions they ask is the usage of the car.....Considering I said it was a daily, it'd be rather stupid to be coughing up extra dough for the premiums if the car was defected....:)

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
I know lots of people in SA who still drink it. As for closing the factory that was mere penny pinching from Lyon. They were talking of closing multiple breweries in multiple states. It's cheaper for them to have just a few breweries and ship the beer to wherever. My sister in law works as the managers assistant she told me that the Co wanted to close more than just West End.
Yeah its had a few stays of execution over the last few years but in the end due to poor local sales and rationalisation $$, Lions thought the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze for a local product.

The only real benefit they did was the Torrens Xmas light exhibition and quality spring water they supplied, the beer was shitt, Coopers is way better and out sold them for years which made the axe a more profitable exercise for Lion Nathan.

Basically same shitt that happened to Holden factory.

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
Shannons laid up insurance doesn’t matter on condition of car if not registered or defected. Its insured for agreed value for property fire and theft only not onroad comprehensive.