Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS UTE Give me ideas/opinions

CRFRIDER

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS Ute
Just after a bit of feedback for my 1996 model VS II Ute, maybe some ideas for mods to do on it or give me an idea on what its worth

It has custom blue paint (painted 5 yrs ago)
12 months NSW rego
3.8ltr Ecotec V6 with 213000kms
5spd Manual with
18" BSA Alloy wheels with Falken tyres
Hardcover
Full Exhaust system including extractors, twin flow cats and pipe back from there
Tacho/Shiftlight
POD Filter
Performance Chip
Limited Slip Diff
SSL king springs with Monroe Shock Absorbers
JVS Head unit
Sony Xplod 180w 6" speakers in doors, pioneer r series 6x9 behind passenger seat, tweeters in top right corners of cab

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
5k to 6k.. at most. v8s can fetch in a1 cond can get 7k to 8 k... plus being in nsw the price of cars up there are fairly cheap and plenty around so id say 5k to 6k at most with all the mods you stated,,if you dumped heaps of cash into her? do expect to get it back in a hurry,,ps i brought a vs maloo HSV 1998 with full reg and rwc in a1 cond for(SEE PIC IN PROFILE) 7k from qld so theres plenty of cheaps v6s and v8s out there also the vy ute is now popping up on ebay,CARPOINT AND CAR YARDS for under 9k)
Just after a bit of feedback for my 1996 model VS II Ute, maybe some ideas for mods to do on it or give me an idea on what its worth

It has custom blue paint (painted 5 yrs ago)
12 months NSW rego
3.8ltr Ecotec V6 with 213000kms
5spd Manual with
18" BSA Alloy wheels with Falken tyres
Hardcover
Full Exhaust system including extractors, twin flow cats and pipe back from there
Tacho/Shiftlight
POD Filter
Performance Chip
Limited Slip Diff
SSL king springs with Monroe Shock Absorbers
JVS Head unit
Sony Xplod 180w 6" speakers in doors, pioneer r series 6x9 behind passenger seat, tweeters in top right corners of cab
BEST OF LUCK IF YOU TRYING TO SELL AND THE HIGHEST OF PRICES TO YOU...CHEEERS

Last edited:

CRFRIDER

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VS Ute
cheers mate, the price sounds alrite, i paid 2k for it about 2 months ago and have spent about $1500 (most of that on rego)