Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS Uterus

rushy

Reaction score
Members Ride
still saving
and lol 185s what are they space savers or something?
i have 225s on the rear and 205s on the front:D

nah they are just 14's for the trailer, they might be 195's me thinks. hahaha 205, bit small, dads magna is even running 215's allround! but 225, very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
well recived my plenum chamber back it is shiney not completely satisfied but i guess it is a hard part to do! but it will look way better than the one thats on there (stock finish lol)

P31100062.jpg

P3110005.jpg

also the new look! you may hate it or love it but its growing on me and will help me save some money :)

P3060003.jpg

P3060010.jpg

P3060014.jpg

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
wow i saw this with the tacho and the cannon and thought omg and wasnt gonna read on but ive read through it and i really think its awsome.

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha cheers mate i really must change my first post lol yeah the cannon is out in the back yard rusting haha but the tacho is still in and im thinking of pulling it out very soon as its pissing me off lol!

Skidney

Utes do it better.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP UTE
since im like your bffl n **** you can hook me up with your tacho if you're over it ;)

ahahah my dash doesnt have one and its soo annoying, specially in a manual

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
im on the fence with this. i love the stockys but the colour of them just isnt doing it for me. maybe get some tyre shine on the tyres and see how they go?? Meguires tyre gel is what i use and last for a while too

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol sid! ill let ya know if i take it out then :) or when i take it out haha

jonnii: yeah i know im not the biggest fan of the colour either its a little darker than i wanted i wanted the VN SS atlas grey but they came out darker but as i didnt pay for them being painted i was happy with it lol

and i have had a few mates tell me they look alot better in person than in a photo only because there is metalic in the paint so they do sparkle in the sun

yeah i think tyre shine will become one iv my new best friends lol

rushy

Reaction score
Members Ride
still saving
ur fussy! the chamber looks good! and the new treds make it look tuff. more offset needed tho!