Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Front and Rear Bumper Pricing

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thanks for explaining the question.
Let me break this down in terms you can understand.

If a counter meal is $30 and a slab is $50 how is $100 for anything even questionable?

So you're the sort of person that doesn't give a rats on how much something costs? You just dig into your pocket at the asking price and that's it? No research, no questions...Just hand over the cash and stuff it...I'll get ripped off and that's it?

It's that an easy way to explain how you work?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Thanks for explaining the question.
Let me break this down in terms you can understand.

If a counter meal is $30 and a slab is $50 how is $100 for anything even questionable?

Thinking a little more about your comment.

I have 1 single VZ Holden Commodore wheel nut here and I want $100 for it.....Considering you don't question spending $100 on anything, let me know your address and how you wish to pay for this wheel nut and we can get the transaction completed....

I'll make sure I have 3 counter meals with the money I get from you...The $10 left should pay for my fuel

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Thinking a little more about your comment.

I have 1 single VZ Holden Commodore wheel nut here and I want $100 for it.....Considering you don't question spending $100 on anything, let me know your address and how you wish to pay for this wheel nut and we can get the transaction completed....

I'll make sure I have 3 counter meals with the money I get from you...The $10 left should pay for my fuel
Barking up the wrong bush there mate, considering I just sold 2 Flat gaurd mounting bolts suit VQ-VS for $140

Guarantee if I had the last original Black wheel nut for a BT1 in a holden partwise bag. I'm getting $100 for it all day every day.

so If you can convince me that a wheel nut is worth that then yes.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Barking up the wrong bush there mate, considering I just sold 2 Flat gaurd mounting bolts suit VQ-VS for $140

Guarantee if I had the last original Black wheel nut for a BT1 in a holden partwise bag. I'm getting $100 for it all day every day.

No need to convince you, you'd pay $100 for a wheel nut....You've just admitted you will.

So how do you want to pay for it and where do you want it delivered?

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Oh and trying the BT1 crap on me don't work.....All those wheels are are a standard 15X7 steel rim, that are silver in colour....I have 3 sets here...

1 set came from a Crewman, another came from a customer that didn't like them on their VX and the 3rd set were off a cop car that got gutter rashed.....

So try someone else that isn't involved with wheels and tyres for a crust pal, because it don't work on me

Got proof over the guard bolts?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Tell you what, I'll do the selling for you.. I'll use what we call 'added value selling'

I'll genuinly pay you to personally hand deliver it to Melbourne in exchange for a $100 note.

The catch is, you need to itemise all your expences, Fuel, Meals, Lodging showing that you departed South Australia.

That's how you make -$150 on a wheel nut.

My point being. A VT bumper bar may be $100 or it could be $2500, This is where that basic 8yo understanding of economics that I mentioned comes into play.

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Oh and trying the BT1 crap on me don't work.....All those wheels are are a standard 15X7 steel rim, that are silver in colour....I have 3 sets here...

1 set came from a Crewman, another came from a customer that didn't like them and the 3rd set were off a cop car that got gutter rashed.....

So try someone else that isn't involved with wheels and tyres for a crust pal, because it don't work on me
Not once did I mention wheels.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Tell you what, I'll do the selling for you.. I'll use what we call 'added value selling'

I'll genuinly pay you to personally hand deliver it to Melbourne in exchange for a $100 note.

The catch is, you need to itemise all your expences, Fuel, Meals, Lodging showing that you departed South Australia.

My point being. A VT bumper bar may be $100 or it could be $2500, This is where that basic 8yo understanding of economics that I mentioned comes into play.

Point is, the OP asked if $100 was a fair price for a bumper bar....You're response is,

I surely hope you're not a grown man who struggles to quantify the value of $100?" amongst other things

The basic understanding is, the op is wondering whether he is getting ripped off coughing up $100 for a bumper bar or is it good value...Not the rest of the B/S you're posting

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

The deal is, you pay up $100 and I'll post it to you personally, without adding in the fuel costs for me going to the post office and the cost of posting it to you