Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Front and Rear Bumper Pricing

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Point is, the OP asked if $100 was a fair price for a bumper bar....You're response is,

I surely hope you're not a grown man who struggles to quantify the value of $100?" amongst other things

The basic understanding is, the op is wondering whether he is getting ripped off coughing up $100 for a bumper bar or is it good value...Not the rest of the B/S you're posting
You missed the part where I explained how $100 for a wheel nut is perfectly justifiable.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You missed the part where I explained how $100 for a wheel nut is perfectly justifiable.

In your own little world maybe, but in the real world, definately not.....In my line of work, I give them away....

Oh and using the BT1 line means nothing.....BT1 wheels are 15X7 steel wheels, which are a dime a dozen....So next

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
In your own little world maybe, but in the real world, definately not.....In my line of work, I give them away....

Oh and using the BT1 line means nothing.....BT1 wheels are 15X7 steel wheels, which are a dime a dozen....So next
Well brother, you stick to charity and I'll stick to making money.

Happy to pay you $100 for a full set of those 15x7 steel wheels if they're in such abundance?

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well brother, you stick to charity and I'll stick to making money.

Happy to pay you $100 for a full set of those 15x7 steel wheels if they're in such abundance?

That's $100 ea, not a set....And I need details

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Well brother, you stick to charity and I'll stick to trying to rip people off

That's how you're trying to work

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
That's $100 ea, not a set....And I need details
So much for dime a dozen..

Considering tyres have one of the largest markups of any automotive product I would think you'd know why profit margin exists, or are you not allowed in the office?

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Considering tyres have one of the largest markups of any automotive product I would think you'd know why profit margin exists, or are you not allowed in the office?

They're a dime a dozen for me, but you're the one saying you'd cough up $100 for wheel nut and are wanting to make dollars....So I'm taking the same approach with you.

As for tyre mark ups....Pal, you've got no idea.....I can assure you, the mark up is SFA, so leave it there

benpotter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Olympic

you done?

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
6 pages later, did you find a bumper?

• Haha
Reactions: Lex