Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT-S pack: p plater's pride and joy :D check it out!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Is the cat factory or aftermarket :p

nice car mate

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
very nice mate, check out my s pac . . . just a couple of questions, arent u meant to have a parcel shelf mounted break light if there is no spoiler? just something i heard about with some of the older model commies . . . cause i been curious as i wanna remove my spoiler and second question what size gromets fit the spoiler holes?

what Rhysdalegend said about the middle brake light :)

Also i might re-wire it with a red led flexy strip or something, atm it isn't important.
As for the grommets i just went to SUpercheap and asked to try some out adn they didnt mind a bit.

Oi mate i see your in Hervey Bay. I got cousins up there and might be visiting one of the weekends coming. Might seeya on boat harbour drive =D haha love the car atmosphere up there man

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
Gee , wanna hope it dont end up like that VR/VS on the fornt lawn

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
Gee , wanna hope it dont end up like that VR/VS on the fornt lawn

yeah that was a lady that decided to drive through a redlight into my car... really hop ethat doesnt happen again -_-

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
what Rhysdalegend said about the middle brake light :)

Also i might re-wire it with a red led flexy strip or something, atm it isn't important.
As for the grommets i just went to SUpercheap and asked to try some out adn they didnt mind a bit.

Oi mate i see your in Hervey Bay. I got cousins up there and might be visiting one of the weekends coming. Might seeya on boat harbour drive =D haha love the car atmosphere up there man

sounds good mate, if see me around flash ya lights or beep the horn at me . . .

C4MMAZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS II
very nice mate, check out my s pac . . . just a couple of questions, arent u meant to have a parcel shelf mounted break light if there is no spoiler? just something i heard about with some of the older model commies . . . cause i been curious as i wanna remove my spoiler and second question what size gromets fit the spoiler holes?

your insurance company probably won't cover your car if you are in an accident and don't have a third break light.
so look out mate!

V

-VY LoVeR-

yeah deffo you cant trust the insurance companys theyll do anythin to get out of paying

also where did you install you neons into like what part did you wire them into? wheres the power coming from?

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
yeah deffo you cant trust the insurance companys theyll do anythin to get out of paying

also where did you install you neons into like what part did you wire them into? wheres the power coming from?

My uncle and i did it all. Wires run under the centre of the car, just tucked under the body and up through the calais interior centre console light section (only plastic on non-calais commodores) to a switch :) They are wired up to the accessory wires.