Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Suspension question

])R@G()N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I have king's in my one, It handles great love it but I'm thinking about razing it up to fe2 the roads are %$^#ed around here and it just smashes your car around too much.
Yes is doze scrap on some speed bumps and Pain in the ass if you get a flat tyre to get the jack under and to get your car rumps.

Did they make Fe2 springs for V6 if so anyone know what the part number is ?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
King Spring Lows are equivalent to FE2.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
])R@G()N;1957163 said:
I have king's in my one, It handles great love it but I'm thinking about razing it up to fe2 the roads are %$^#ed around here and it just smashes your car around too much.
Yes is doze scrap on some speed bumps and Pain in the ass if you get a flat tyre to get the jack under and to get your car rumps.

Did they make Fe2 springs for V6 if so anyone know what the part number is ?

Yes, you can get King's FE2's...

KINGS FE2 REAR:::::::KHRL-125
KINGS FE2 FRONT:::::KHFL-48

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can do you a set of King Springs in any combination for $360 shipped.

])R@G()N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I have a set of springs here that a mate gave me and he said there Holden Fe2 springs But I'd like to make sure before pulling my one apart,

anyone know what these are
Part Number: 92048200

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
this guys joking

i had King spring SSL's all round, equivelant of Ultralows. Hardly scraped as long as you didnt take kerbs like a douche.

I recommend personally either Kings or Lovells
I was going to say the same thing. i have SL lovells and my cars belly has never had a meeting with the road lol.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
You can laugh till turn blue,but im not joking,i want a drive a car,not ride a lizard,,dont want a look like im wearing my pants half mast and my cap sideways,couldnt go over a speed hump unless come to a dead stop,couldnt go in and out of most driveways,going over train tracks was pain in the back end,i certainly didnt meant driving on the hume hwy.You dont see many good cars dragging their asses around do you?Unless its a dufduf box' .

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft.....Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

SSL F&R, only ever scraped when i had a carload....you sure you're not just a bit on the tubby side?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft.....Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft....Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

SSL F&R, only ever scraped when i had a carload....you sure you're not just a bit on the tubby side?

or driving over kerbs at 50kph

vnathanx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Mate,dont get me wrong but,i wouldnt,unless u wanna scrape just about everything you drive on.I just pulled my Pedders Super Low / Low springs out and installed original FE2 kings back on.If you were in NSW i'll give you these for the fraction of the cost.

scraped with sl's?? wtf i have sl's in mine and i can drive over a small child and not scrape, never have scraped on anything, never will either because really you cant with sl's

helicraze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Clubsport R8
A VT clubby with new suspension FE2 scrapes on a lot of things! Worse than VE GTS.

Gotta love people comments like oh don't go to pedders but no reason as to why, they are knowledgeable.