Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Braided Brake Lines advice

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That is a bad idea.

Brakes are a serious job, if you don't know what you are doing then it's better it's done by someone that does and going by the questions you are asking it does not inspire my confidence.

Camo1089

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 Commodore L36
That is a bad idea.

Brakes are a serious job, if you don't know what you are doing then it's better it's done by someone that does and going by the questions you are asking it does not inspire my confidence.
luckily for me its not your confidence that needs to be inspired! i'm confident i can diy it just havent done braided brake lines before

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
this is a hose from safebrake i thought the end was shape like a nut but its not and the clip that

was it a pain to hook up?
not if you have the right tools and read the instructions and basic know how i had to change the front left hose in a woolies carpark last friday night when it started to leak and the pedal went to the floor
had get all the tools fluid jack torches safe brake hose with new copper washers as i didnt know what cause the leak and get it home home asap