Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT V6 supercharged motor in to VS statesman

I have a V6 supercharged motor and loom and computer will it fit a VS statesman

• Any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any help please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squiz1957

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
I have a motor and loom and computer out of VT V6 supercharged will it fit a VS statesman please help

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Basic answer..................Yes it will.

Others on here will advise you as to what minor adjustments will have to be made, eg. Manifolds etc.

Squiz1957

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Use the statesman loom just lengthen the appropriate wires, contact mace engineering a sponsor on here and get a vs l67 memcal without vats, sell other loom and PCM ask $200-300 for that.

(Some tips)
Leave air con hoses connected sit the compressor in air box area.

Replace thermostat with cooler 82 degree, and replace thermostat housing to pipe hose.

Replace Lim (lower intake manifold) gaskets these leak with age, on the Lim you will see 2 round holes next to each other block these off with some Welch plugs and sealer, this saves having to drain the coolant if you ever have to remove the supercharger.
IMG_6647.jpg

Drill and tap Lim for temperature sender 1/8npt put near PCM sensor.
AddingTempSender2.jpg
Bothin.jpg
Photo's from OZ38

Fit vs v6 air con bracket.

Last edited:

Squiz1957

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
Thanks fellas been doung bit by bit slowly when had the time....so lengthened the right hand side loom crank angle sensor cam sensor brought a bcm ecu and key pad out of supercharged wh statesman put in ECU and engine cranks but will not fire sounds like it wants to start tho and security led flashes but goes out when key turned on...and what do I need shifter wise or shifter rod to hook up to the by box??? Cheers

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
brought a bcm ecu and key pad out of supercharged wh statesman put in ECU and engine cranks but will not fire

Did you read my post (or Utel67's) or any of the links I provided? VT onwards gear won't do anything in a VS. Just use the VS ECU and loom and get a supercharged memcal made for the VS ECU - contact Delcowizzid or The1 on this forum for that or go to the PCMhacking forums.

Last edited:

VPRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive sedan V6
OP must be a politician. He didn't answer the question " Did you read.........?"