Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VX manual S-pack

WinterVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Yeah when changing gears it keeps the revs ups for a short period.... No idea why they made them this way, helps with smoother gear changes perhaps. Dont worry
about it too much tho mate, mine does the same 2nd through 3rd.

How are you liking it so far?

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
I have just joined the VX S Manual club!!!

Even though I just bought a VX S auto, I couldnt let this 1 go.

It is black.... manual..... leather seats....40,000kms, still under extended warranty, 1 lady owner, serviced 7 times by holden within 40,000km.....

Guess how much ppl???

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
yeah that thread was about a month ago when you were quierying wheather or not to buy an auto or manual. nice to see you have joined the manual club. feels goooood hay.....:thumbsup:
and about the price of your new one.... by the sound of it you got an absolute bargain... don't know what it is and not looking foward to know how much you picked it up for... leather....:thumbsup:
i think under 17K

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Last edited:

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
$14,700 :D Owner had to move overseas for work. I already bought an auto and was quite happy with it. And i saw this car for sale and just offered her sh1t money just for something to do, and she took it, so i flew down to sydney and drove it home. Its basically brand new. Im so happy. Now I just gotta sell my silver auto. its in perfect nick, 147k on the clock. I have $12.3k on it. Will take $11.5k. Is that a fair price to ask? It has been very well looked after by the one 57 year old owner. And all highway kays.

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
$14700 - that's excellent price considering that you got leather seats ( I am envy of you ) - now off you go start adding some mods to it :) - put up some photo's - what got me interested was this " serviced seven times " and its only done 40,000 kms - ummmmmm

The Sicilian

Ironically work for Ford
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore S V6 5M
well done mate, congrats on the find

extremely low k's, good price, and with leather!! i want leather! :cry:

and that gear change "problem".....it holds the revs bcoz their fitted with a dual mass flywheel. Like WinterVX mentioned, its to make gear changes smoother.

neways, enjoy! ull hav lots of fun with the manual shifter after stepping out of the auto....:driving:

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
Thanks..

Yes I am having a ball. Manuals are fkn awesome. I just finished putting my 18's on it. Looks so hot. Illtake the camera out and snap a few picks in a sec.

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
$14700 - that's excellent price considering that you got leather seats ( I am envy of you ) - now off you go start adding some mods to it :) - put up some photo's - what got me interested was this " serviced seven times " and its only done 40,000 kms - ummmmmm

yeah i know.. but its in the book. all serviced at the one holden dealer. Its been well looked after.