Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
L

Louisanderson90

delete pls

Last edited by a moderator:

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
You should post up a thread with some pictures in the show off your ride section

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
How many do I have? Not computer savvy. So posting a commodore build on a commodore forum and I’ve already attracted a Karen?

Not a Karen mate.....Gets difficult when the same thing is posted multiple times, trying to follow it properly

Oh and how many...This no 3

Reactions: Lex

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If you do it in one thread it makes it easy for people to follow.....Having multiple threads makes it extremely difficult to follow, when you have others replying in all the other various threads about the same car..

So I'd suggest having just one thread about your ride, so it makes it easy for everyone....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
All good mate I’ll get rid of them all. Just trying to help the general public and have a chat about a build.

The forum is here to chat about this stuff....Doing it with just a single thread makes it easier.

So instead of cracking the sads, have just one thread so everyone can input to the one thread, instead of trying to follow 3 different threads about the same car

L

Louisanderson90

Delete pls

Last edited by a moderator: