Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY QUICKSILVER slapped on 18s ;) my bebi

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
anybody know how much id be paying for a set of extractors to suit a 2.5 catback?

VTCommy

up tha commodores!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
Nice car mate! looks real nice and clean. umm extractors would be around $500. bit less bit more depending on where you went.

daniel555

Custom VY Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Niice. Im in the process of either going SSL's on rear and SL's at front, Or SSSL's at rear and SSL's at front.

And yeah, When i spoke to the KINGs dude, He told me should make the front one model higher, He said, If u got SSL's all round, The back would lift and and it wouldnt be as flat.
But i guess it comes down to personal choice.

So no issues what so ever with the SSSL's & SSL's?

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
You'll notice at stock ride height the back sticks up a bit so lowering the back more makes it level. You might want to drive a bit more carefully on ultra's and SSL's.

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Niice. Im in the process of either going SSL's on rear and SL's at front, Or SSSL's at rear and SSL's at front.

And yeah, When i spoke to the KINGs dude, He told me should make the front one model higher, He said, If u got SSL's all round, The back would lift and and it wouldnt be as flat.
But i guess it comes down to personal choice.

So no issues what so ever with the SSSL's & SSL's?

no issues just gotta hit the speed humps slowly and it also depends what wheels u got.. 15s are gona give u trouble but anything 18 and over will be sweet however with 19s u mite have to get guards rolled

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
because when they come out theyre angled so that the rear is higher than the front.

thats for aerodynamics, but for a road car thats not gonna be a real issue... personally, i reckon they look nice they way you got it, i dont like it when the rear is dumped though n the front sits like a truck

anyway, all that aside, looks awesome, nice n shiney - just the way it should be :p

jiimbo12

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY series 2 Equipe 3.8l ecotec V6
Nice

wut u guys think. just turned 18 got a vy and mods so far:

Lowered Suspension; front-SSL, rear-SSSL,
4-point camber kit
Pedders Shocks
BSA 18 inch rims
Tint
Debadged
Slim Line Reg Plates
S Pack Headlights; Arctic Blue globes and parkers
Custom Cold Air Intake
K&N Filter
2.5 Catback Exhaust, twin tip

lataz champs

Hey there, i love it. Just wondering where u got the rims ?? I asked bsa and they said they dont fit? Lol

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Lol I forgot about this thread. This was like 4 years ago hehe. Sold the car like 3 years ago. The rims were from tyre power. But don't get them they're gay lol. Stick with genuine ;)