Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Spac Supercharged L67 Hothouseg.

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
anyone know what this thing was meant to do 0-100 out of factory ? redbook says 7.2 but i dont trust redbook its not very legit

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Hmm i'd love to find out those laws.. Surely that car is more than 125kw/tonne

it isnt say it weighs 1500 which it doesnt, it weighs even more and it does have 171 kw at the flywheel that makes its power ratio 171/1500 * 1000 = 114 kw per tonne

The highlight of the l67 is its torque output not the power

cdawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac Supercharged L67
i have exactly the same car... ive done pacemaker extractors, twin cat xflow 2.5" exhaust, to mine. wanting to knwo what else to do? how do u change the pulley on them?

Devils_Thunder

Riding high...
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2010 Captiva.....
i have exactly the same car... ive done pacemaker extractors, twin cat xflow 2.5" exhaust, to mine. wanting to knwo what else to do? how do u change the pulley on them?

Go to the site sponsors bit at the top of the forum and have a chat to the guys from either Yella Terra or Mace Engineering, they both produce pulley kits for these engines.

By the was nice pick up mate :thumbsup:

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67

i havnt done any engine mods... how does it perfom after the mods you've done?

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Go to the site sponsors bit at the top of the forum and have a chat to the guys from either Yella Terra or Mace Engineering, they both produce pulley kits for these engines.

By the was nice pick up mate :thumbsup:

thanx man ur ss is bloody mint as

cdawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac Supercharged L67
yeh the exhaust frees it up a bit.. and sounds pretty tough for a v6. ive had ppl ask me if its a v8 lol silly ppl

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
yeh the exhaust frees it up a bit.. and sounds pretty tough for a v6. ive had ppl ask me if its a v8 lol silly ppl

interesting that you say that because i had an na ecotec before this with a 2.5 catback and it didnt sound that great. so the l67s sound better?