Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY visual mod recommendations (non-w*nky style)

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Calaber - 1
Revv_Head - 0

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
well thats one way to turn a thread to ****...

just look at pictures of other people rides, you will soon get an idea of what you want yours to look like. You'll see something and go SWEET! i'll have that...

Bit of advice thou, try to get a picture what you want the whole car to look like b4 you go and start buying things, you might see something you like, then another thing but it wont match the first thing you found. If you know what i mean...

Another bit of advice, its your car, starting a thread asking for peoples opinions on something will 90% of the time will result in a **** fight as you can see. Do things you want to do to your car, not what other want you to do.

Welcome to Just Commodores :)

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
Edit: Because, i enjoy good punctuation and you have no proof you are not 14.

seriously man what is your problem, i am clearly 17 going on 18 and about to get my license, why the f*ck would a 14yo come onto a holden forum to ask advice on how to do up his PHANTOM CAR????

man, you need to think logically Revv, coz your really starting to sound like a 14yo yourself!

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
well thats one way to turn a thread to ****...

just look at pictures of other people rides, you will soon get an idea of what you want yours to look like. You'll see something and go SWEET! i'll have that...

Bit of advice thou, try to get a picture what you want the whole car to look like b4 you go and start buying things, you might see something you like, then another thing but it wont match the first thing you found. If you know what i mean...

Another bit of advice, its your car, starting a thread asking for peoples opinions on something will 90% of the time will start a **** fight as you can see. Do things you want to do to your car, not what other want you to do.

Welcome to Just Commodores :)

thanks man, thats the friendly personality i admire and respect!! and man, your right!! thanks for the advice, much appreciated!!

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
14yo come onto a holden forum to ask advice on how to do up his PHANTOM CAR????

lol.. I joined up at about that age asking heaps of questions about what I could do to the car :whistling. Like banks said, it's your car, do what you think makes it look good. Maybe come up with an idea and then ask people what they think about it but don't let them (us) decide for you.

Good luck with it.

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Also DUK13Y if i remember correctly. When you first got your car you told everyone you had your Ps. I think thats in the first post about it lol.