Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY visual mod recommendations (non-w*nky style)

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
lol sorry DUK13Y, no offence to the people who did of course!

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
seriously man what is your problem, i am clearly 17 going on 18 and about to get my license, why the f*ck would a 14yo come onto a holden forum to ask advice on how to do up his PHANTOM CAR????

man, you need to think logically Revv, coz your really starting to sound like a 14yo yourself!

No. Just no. I'm not.

You're a joke bro i'm sorry I had to tell you but it's true.

Roachie305

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II commodore EXEC
cool thank revv head, i guess im gonna stop this here!
nice talking to you revv!
c u soon!

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Also DUK13Y if i remember correctly. When you first got your car you told everyone you had your Ps. I think thats in the first post about it lol.

lol.. well I figured i'd have some sort of cred if people thought I had my licence. Worked for a while. Then I got enough knowledge to tell the idiots who thought I was just a little kid that didn't know squat off. Now I know a decent amount about cars and specifically the VY/VZ models. Of course, still much to learn.

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
lol.. well I figured i'd have some sort of cred if people thought I had my licence. Worked for a while. Then I got enough knowledge to tell the idiots who thought I was just a little kid that didn't know squat off. Now I know a decent amount about cars and specifically the VY/VZ models. Of course, still much to learn.

Ha nice. Don't worry bro. I joined RX-7 Forums in 2005 LOL i was like 13. And aparently I owned a series 1 RX-7 (my dad did lol) and had my licence. But I did know alot about rotarys and still do.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Roachie

Never forget that this forum has heaps of guys who own the same car as you desire, and have worked on them and modified them to suit their personal tastes. There is a huge pool of knowledge and wisdom out her (sometimes lost a bit in the translation) that is available to you and will be readily provided if you ask.

We don't all carry a bucket of **** waiting for some poor bugger to wear.

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I knew i've seen your car round somewhere! :)

oh cool. I'm actually heading out to cherrybrook 2moro so I might bump into you :p

The car is normally around the baulkhan hills area as my mum uses it to get to work atm. All mine when I get my P's :w00t:

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
lol this forum goes a little nuts sometimes lol lets all just be friends :) hahaha